I feel very empowered at Devoteam as a woman in tech Layal Jabar – Devoteam Middle East
Respect is the foundation of the relations between Devoteamers.
We are humble and treat everyone respectfully, regardless of their performance or status. We welcome newcomers, embrace diversity and take good care of one another.
We prioritize sustainability and will continue to make long-term, smart choices while being frugal in using Devoteam’s resources.
If you are willing to compromise to these principles and are committed to contributing to elevate them within the organisation, take a look at some of the assets that you ca lean and learn more from:
- Code of conduct and Human Rights Policy
- Wellbeing and Mental Health Policy
- Health and Safety Plan
- DEI Initiatives (such as Relocation program for Foreigners; Women in Tech Talks & other initiatives for WIT)
- Remote Wwork Policy
- Corporate Social Responsability Policy
Everyone is very open here, and I appreciate getting honest feedback Joshua Brace – Devoteam UK
We are transparent, and encourage all employees to actively provide and request candid & constructive feedback to build real trust.
We stand up against actions inconsistent with our values, ambition or the best interest of Devoteamers.
We make bold decisions without fear of disrupting habits.
Be a part of this community and help us promote a balanced organization that grows on its employees honesty, courage and will to collectively change for the better:
- Regular session with our Managing Director and/or other leadership members, opened to all employees, where we address specific topics within the organization and where you can have an active participation (Ask Me Anything)
- Opportunity to provide feedback on career, management, assignement and company culture (Devomood – our internal satisfaction and engagement survey)
- Regular check in and performance follow up moments with line manager to continuously align expectations (Onboarding and along the employee journey)
- Recognition moments throughout the year, with a special focus on our Honour Awards (during our Kick Off annual event)
We work as one team, one family, to add value and become a leader in the market Ahmad AlSagga
Our priority goal is to be number one on our chosen areas, driving more value for our customers thanks to specialisation and multidisciplinarity.
We promote responsible tech for a better future.
We are passionate and committed, continuously improving our performance and increasing our talent density. This starts by hiring talents better than ourselves.
The road to success with us is limitless and it’s filled with unique growth opportunities. Expand your interests, dive into new perspectives, bring your best to the community and be a part of continuous innovation moments:
- Get involved in our Learning & Development Culture. We support training and certification programs to support your career goals
- Elevate your knowledge, share it and be a part of our team of Digital Champions becoming a thought leader
- Contribute to a deeper understanding of tech, help explore new trends and set the pace for future tech (Tech Radar)
I feel like an entrepreneur, to be able to create something, and make it work Eslam N. Moustafa – M365 tech expert
We don’t limit ourselves and provide our teams with space and freedom to be agile.
We are self-disciplined, and continuously fight bureaucracy. We are on the field with our colleagues, and reward and celebrate successes.
Going above an beyond is a state of mind that we promote and instigate across the whole organisation, leaving no room for selfdoubt. Everyone is capable of being their best version and help others in their journey as well:
- Participate with your knowledge in our Tech Labs initiatives through our Devoteam Foundation
- Imerge in our Skills Sponsorship program by engaging in some pro bono work for NGO’s – Put your entrepreneurship spirit to the test on our Devoteam Spark challenge (global intrapreneurial initiative)
- Take innovation further (R&D&Innovation)
There are a lot of opportunities to learn from everybody around you. Everybody is sort of an expert in their own fields József Schaffer – User Experience Designer
As a learning company, we collaborate constantly and share knowledge across teams. We embrace curiosity and are experts at becoming experts.
We innovate and develop our skills to continuously remain at the leading edge of technology to accelerate our career and create better change.
Collaboration is what makes our organisation rolling and for that we have several programs and initiatives that remind us of the importance of staying and working together:
- Chance of working on multidisciplinary projects, sharing knowledge across teams
- Collaborate from anywhere, at anytime using our Digital workspace tools
- Develop hard & soft skills, participate in our Power skills academy, and stay tunned to the programs and workshops promoted by Devoteam Academy PT
- Join our event and initiatives, onsite and online, and experience the true spirit of our culture