Software development offshoring originally became interesting because of scaling capabilities and price points. On top of that, typical nearshoring destinations in Europe offered a better cultural fit and were closer to the client’s business.
While price points, scaling abilities, and cultural fit still are important, companies of today need to take a step even further to ensure engagement, loyalty, quality, and transparency throughout their entire value chain – We call it Nearshoring 2.0.
Which chapters are in this whitepaper?
- Nearshoring in a Hybrid World
- Differences between Offshore, Nearshore, and Reshore Development
- Choosing the Right Software Development Outsourcing Partner
- Why do Companies Fail using Nearshoring Services
- Why Portugal is Becoming “the Silicon Valley of Europe”
- Devoteam – Your Next Nearshoring Partner
- Why do we Attract so Many Talents?
Do you want to know more about the dos & don’ts when setting up nearshore software development teams?
Fill out the form and get our Nearshore e-Book – for free.